2. Laney loves having her picture taken. Chhheeeeessee!
3. She is a huge kisser (of us, of Windsor, of baby Jack...she's not picky, just loves to hug and kiss).
4. I read in a magazine that children her age start to enjoy imitating others. Today she took the bottle opener that is on the side of the refrigerator and this is what I heard "hi. I Laney. Bye Bye. Waffle." Then she hung it up on the side of the refrigerator.
5. Loves to play dress up and sweep--preferrably at the same time. Loves those high heals!
6. Her language continues to grow and is over 50 words. Her favorite sayings: I want dad/mom, where dog, bye bye water, where sis, hello (what she calls the phone), shoes. First thing she says in the morning? Where Ella
7. Playing peek-a-boo is her favorite game (especially when she hides behind your back..loves that!) and her favorite song is head-shoulders-knees-and toes. It was "if you're happy and you know it" but she only enjoys the stomping and the hooray part now.
8. Foods she loves: all of them. Foods she dislikes: none of them (except she once turned down string cheese, but that was it). Hence her large and in charge thighs.
9. She already knows how to get under Ella's skin. On our way home from Tennessee, Laney would put her feet on Ella's car seat just to hear Ella scream. Laney would laugh hysterically as Ella was trying to push her feet away.
10. This girls sleeps and loves it (that's my girl!). Bedtime is about 6:30 pm and won't get up until 8:30 am. You go girl!!!
For those that know Laney, you know that she is such a happy girl. She is generally very smiley, very content and loves to flirt. Yes, she has her moments but she really is such a joy to raise. I can't wait to see what is in store for her and what the future brings. We are truly blessed!
8 comments:
Laney is too darn cute and too darn loving! I can't imagine a 25-minute tirade from her at any point! I know they happen, but she just seems so darn sweet and happy! Thanks for sharing all of her "ins and outs."
What a CUTIE! Like Emily, I can't imagine a 25 minute fit from this little girl....but of course we don't think you're lying. (Or ARE you?)
And what a sleeper! That is great.
That is awesome how much she sleeps! Does she still take a good nap too?? What a little cutie!
Oh yes, still takes a good 2-3 hour nap early afternoon (I swear there are no drugs involved to get her to sleep that much) :)
What a sweetheart! Those pictures are just precious. :) I can't believe that she sleeps that long at night- what a champion sleeper! I love that she used the bottle opener as a telephone. Very creative!
You are blessed to have two adorable little girls. Thanks for sharing a little about Laney. She is precious!
Very cute! Jack has been practicing his "smooching" at home so he is ready for Laney next time they see each other.
Sorry--I read this the other day but obviously forgot to leave a comment! I love the list and learned so much about your sweet, little girl. (Though I agree with everyone else that I don't think she probably ever throws a fit!) She is such a sweetie!
Post a Comment