September 28th--Jason's birthday! I love celebrating people's birthday and Jason's is obviously one of my favorite to celebrate. Jason is the kind of man you dream of marrying when you are a little girl. He is kind, caring, funny, and loves me no matter what mood I am in (and many of my moods aren't so pretty). And did I mention that he is such an amazing father? There is something about that daddy/daughter bond and he surely has it with both Ella and Laney.
Happy Birthday, Jason! Here are some of my favorite pics.....



I hope you have a wonderful day! Your girls love you!
3 comments:
Happy birthday, Jason! We've enjoyed getting to know you more lately--you always crack me up! (Plus it's fun to try to beat you in Mario Cart!) I hope you have a great birthday!
Happy birthday, Jason! That was a very sweet post, Leslie! I hope he enjoyed his day. :)
That is so sweet! Happy (belated) Birthday, Jason!
Post a Comment