Sunday, September 7, 2008

We're Back!!!

After a week long siesta with my parents in Tennessee, we are back! We had a wonderful time just enjoying the simple things: swimming, playing in the sand, golfing (for Jason and my dad), eating out, shopping, riding horses, etc. The weather was beautiful, and it worked out perfectly that my parents' had the condo right above us. This lead Ella to wake up every morning asking to see Grandpa so she could get orange juice from him :) It was adorable.

I made a rather cute slideshow of our pictures but unfortunately I can't get it to my blog--errrr. Hopefully my very smart husband can get this working for me! Here is one of our videos.

Laney and my mom playing in the sand.
This cute couple was cheering her on so she kept
filling up with water to appease her fans.
Ok, she LOVED the added attention
(where does she get that characteristic from??)



Here is a shot from this afternoon of the girls and Maureen, our neighbor. The girls were all enjoying a beautiful day just a swinging!

6 comments:

IUgirl78 said...

YAY!!!!!! So glad to hear you guys are back!!! You were missed very much around here. :) I kept stalking your blog while you were away as I knew you had your computer with you since I kept getting comments from you. ;) You are too much! I can't wait to see the slideshow! (I have faith in Jason that he'll figure it out!)

The video of the girls playing in the sand was too cute. I love how Laney was so determined to get her water up the hill...even if most of it spilled out along the way. And I thought for sure Ella was going to get Nana wet--she's a good little girl!

Pigtail Mama said...

Welcome back! I'm glad you had a great vacation. I'm sure that it was so nice to get away and have some family time! I love the video- your girls are so adorable! Can't wait to see more pictures!!

Aunt H said...

It was too quiet 'round here without you! I'm glad you had a good family vacay. Did the ionic foot bath make it into the slide show? I hope so.

Your girls are SO adorable! And that was so sweet of Nana to get right there in the water with them. :-)

Anonymous said...

I was wondering where you were!! So glad you had fun!

Stephanie said...

Glad you had a good trip. Its always nice to go away and have a change of scenery!

Emily said...

The photos from your vacation are really great. You just got that camera and you already seem to know what you are doing! You go! The photos of the two girls playing together are sooo sweet.