We had practiced and practiced a happy smile for Ella's school pictures and today was the day for the big reveal. The photographer picked out the best one to put on their backpacks. Ella has been patiently waiting for her new bag but it was eating her up inside (she would ask about it everyday on the way to school).
She looked adorable in the pictures--not because she was giving a big, happy, cheesy smile but because she was being Ella :) Just being herself in the pictures made me smile!

And here it is! She is so proud of her new bag for school.

So proud she thought she would wear it as a hat
2 comments:
She totally makes the backpack hat fashionable. :) What a cute, cute idea to put a picture on the backpack! And I think she looks absolutely precious in her school photo...her first of many!!!
That is the cutest backpack EVER! I love it! What a great idea for the kids, to help them find their backpacks. I'm sure that helps the teachers out, too! And that is the cutest picture of Ella!
Post a Comment