I personally think she's a Colts fan already (not a Bears fan)!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And the next little baby that we have to announce is Tommy! Tommy is now a month old and last week I got the privilege of seeing him, his big brother Beau and his mom, Brooke. Although life is hectic with two, Brooke has it all put together (any woman who can feed a baby, take care of a 2 year old and still run two blogs definitely has it all put together in my book). You are an amazing mother, Brooke! Tommy (and his parents) had a rough week last week with a visit to the hospital for meningitis but he is doing very well and is home--where he belongs :) Welcome home, Tommy!
4 comments:
I love seeing pictures of babies!! Congratulations to both sets of parents. :) I do agree that Emily looks more like a Colts fan than a Bears fan. ;)
I didn't know that you'd gotten to see Tommy! I'm jealous.
Cute pictures!
I'm alive. I promise. I'll write back soon!
You took such awesome pictures, Leslie! Thanks for the Tommy (and mommy) love on your blog, and thanks especially for the delicious linguine!!! We scarfed it!!
Aw, they are both adorable! I just love seeing new babes, although it gives me a serious case of baby fever. What cuties they both are!!
Post a Comment