Here is a sample of the 700 + pictures we took on vacation. And to think, this was only the fifth website I used to make a slideshow (oh how I wish I was joking).
There are a lot of pictures in the slideshow so if you make it to the end....Bless you!
What a neat slideshow! I LOVE all of the pictures, especially the black-and-white ones! Sorry it took you so long to make it, but it was worth it. It looks like you had a great vacation and did a lot of neat things!!
I agree with Kelly--it was worth all of your effort! What a great way to share your photos! Reese and I watched it together and got to see how many cute suits and hairdo's the girls had throughout the week. :) You had a lot of great photos, Leslie! The new camera must be working out very well for you!
Love it, love it, love it! Your girls are so photogenic....of course they get that from their mom, right? Those are some great pictures. When do I get to borrow your new camera again?
4 comments:
What a neat slideshow! I LOVE all of the pictures, especially the black-and-white ones! Sorry it took you so long to make it, but it was worth it. It looks like you had a great vacation and did a lot of neat things!!
I agree with Kelly--it was worth all of your effort! What a great way to share your photos! Reese and I watched it together and got to see how many cute suits and hairdo's the girls had throughout the week. :) You had a lot of great photos, Leslie! The new camera must be working out very well for you!
Love it, love it, love it! Your girls are so photogenic....of course they get that from their mom, right? Those are some great pictures. When do I get to borrow your new camera again?
What a cool idea to do a slideshow!! Great pics--looks like you had fun. :)
Post a Comment