Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Laney reading you to sleep

Bedtime at the Willetts




Laney saying Berenstain Bears. I know it
doesn't sound anything like it but when you hold the
book up, she keeps repeating this barbababa
(the official spelling) over and over again. She
certainly knows what she means.

I had to get it on tape before she learned how to
really say Berenstain Bears. She used to say yellow
in the cutest way which involved moving her tongue
from side to side. She quickly learned how to say
wewwo before I got it on tape :(


Reading the Who Hops Book.



They sure love to read--read as many books
as possible so they can push back bedtime :)

2 comments:

Pigtail Mama said...

That is so sweet (actually I should say those are so sweet!). I love hearing her cute little voice. It's so funny that you are catching her saying those things "incorrectly"- correctly to her, of course. I will totally repeat things that Grace says incorrectly and keep saying the wrong word just because I think it is so cute! It is always a little sad when they learn to say it correctly. :)

How great that they love books! And how smart that they already know how to push back bedtime? Why is it that kids learn those things SO young? haha! Cute videos!!

PS- I posted a comment about the polka dot dresses. LOVE them. I don't know why I didn't do that when I read it! Mommy brain, I guess... :)

IUgirl78 said...

I completely agree with you--I am so glad you got this on video because sometimes I can't remember exactly how my kids used to say some words. Great idea!