I am a sucker for little girl dresses, polka dots, and
things that match (her hair bow that she already had matched perfectly).
Given all those factors, I HAD to buy it, right?
Back me up fellow shoppers :)
things that match (her hair bow that she already had matched perfectly).
Given all those factors, I HAD to buy it, right?
Back me up fellow shoppers :)
Notice the potty she is standing next to. We brought this up from the basement as the other day she was showing some interest in potty training. We are not pushing it at all but we are letting her explore the idea (mom is not ready to start this whole process yet--she's my baby--she can't be ready for potty training YET--right??)
4 comments:
LOVE the dots. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the dots. Did I mention I love the dots?
You can never have too many dots, IMO. :-)
Very cute dresses, of course you had to get them!
I LOVE POLKA DOTS. Seriously, I have a thing for them. I saw the dress that Laney is wearing once in the store and really wanted to get it, but the girls already have matching polka dot dresses. Your girls look absolutely adorable, as always! :)
Post a Comment