She woke up at 6AM today excited to go the movies with dad and Ree (aka, Reese). 6AM....really?? On Saturday (or any day) is that necessary? They went to the movie "Horton Hears a Who" at a local theater. Armed with a kid's meal from the theater (popcorn, fruit snacks and drink) in they went. Jason said she spent most of the time in his lap as it was rather loud. Her favorite parts were sitting next to Reese and eating the popcorn (who can blame her?). There was an intermission half way through and both girls decided it was time to go. It was a fun time but I am sure it will take her a few more times to feel comfortable with the movie experience.
I love seeing Ella and Jason have their special "dates"!
5 comments:
Oh, man...sorry about the 6 a.m. wake-up! :) How sweet that she was so excited to go, though! Reese was so happy that she got to meet up with Ella and Mr. Jason--even if it did mean seeing the first half twice!
I think movies are way too loud at those theaters. I think they should turn down the volume for any G rated movie. If I ever run for President, that will be one of the first bills I pass.
That is so sweet! I'm glad that they were able to have a daddy-daughter date. Those are the best!
I will note that those movies are loud. Why do they have them so loud for little kids? It seems like they should turn down the volume for kid movies. Kristy, I will vote for you if you can promise that you will get that bill passed! No earmarks, though. :)
I think daddy/daughter dates are just the cutest. I still look forward to my daddy/daughter dates! :-)
And next time you get a 6 a.m. wake up call, send 'em over to the Worthingtons...you know they are all early risers!
I'm glad Ella had a good time. I know Reese did, and I am SURE it had nothing to do with the snacks.
P.S. Kristy, I would vote for you, too, but only if I can run as your VP. Deal?
How cute that Jason and Ella had special time together. I hope Kenton and Gabby will get to do those things in the future!
We tried taking Gabby to see Horton, but she only lasted 40 minutes. Oh well. Maybe if Elmo hits the box office anytime soon, we can try it again. ;)
Post a Comment