Saturday, February 4, 2012

Valentine's Day Shirts

My friend, Laura, invited a group of young ladies over to make a Valentine's Day t-shirt that she read about in the Family Fun Magazine. Although I preferred to just let Laney play and I would to the shirt, I agreed to let her try HER shirt...LOL. Great mom, right?

We had a wonderful morning and with 9 girls and himself, Matthew was loving it!


A few of the ladies and their shirts.
Family Fun always shows a few pictures of their crafts being made so I am trying to get Laura to send this in to the magazine. I mean, look how cute the ladies are!



Matthew was playing some "light" music


Lunch time.

The kids all did great and I could take playdates like this all.the.time!

1 comment:

Pigtail Mama said...

Those are such cute shirts, and cute girls, too! What a fun playdate! :)