Friday, February 24, 2012

A visit from friends

Over the long weekend, our friends from Indy, the Sohockis came for a visit. We absolutely love having them visit since all of our kids have a playmate. We met them at the airforce museum in Dayton (which is fabulous if you haven't been...and free!). I wasn't sure how "fun" this would be but the kids ran around for hours. There were hundreds of planes and a few we could sit in. The kids listened during story time and even made a craft (their own satellite).


Amanda and Ella love getting together.


I asked the kids to pose infront of a plane and this is what I got.


Trains...Matthew was in heaven.


Hi Matthew and Aiden. 
I wonder what Matthew is looking at?


My guess was this one....



Ella S and Laney


There were so many planes, in a few different hangers.
They had the planes sectioned off by wars which was pretty cool.
Fun to see how planes have evolved.




Matthew flying


 Outside 


Kicking the tires to see if it works??

The kids all slept well that night! Thanks for coming, Sohockis!

No comments: