Laney's bottom right tooth has been loose for weeks. She has played with it often and constantly reminds me that it is loose. Yesterday, the girls were playing dentist in their room. I went in there to find Laney on her back while Ella was reaching a tissue in Laney's mouth, wiggling that tooth. Silly girls!
My parents watched the kids Sunday afternoon while Jason and I had an AdvoCare event. We got a call half way through from my dad telling us the big news (so we knew to be prepared for the toothfairy...wink, wink). When we showed up to get the kids, Laney was uber excited to show us her new smile :)
As the girls were heading to their rooms to get ready for bed, I heard Laney tell Ella, "Ella, no playing with the leapster tonight. We need to get to bed so the toothfairy can come."
The toothfairy did come (thank goodness she remembered as she can be flaky). She brought $3, a heart candy treat (rather ironic from the toothfairy, right?) and fairy dust, aka glitter, was all around her room :)
2 comments:
Yeah Laney!! Congrats on your first visit from the tooth fairy!!!
Aw, how cute! I can't believe she lost a tooth! Grace is almost 6 and doesn't even have a wiggly tooth yet. One of these days! The good thing is that I can learn from other moms what the tooth fairy brings..thanks for sharing! :)
Post a Comment