The light switches are all put in, plumbing is 95% done, insulation is done and framing is complete. Monday starts the dry wall process which I believe takes 3-4 days. We were asked to leave the house on the last day of insulation when they are sanding it because they have to turn off the ventilation on the house (or something like that). Mom and Dad, we are coming over Thursday :)
Our insulation is green!
I really wanted the foam to be purple like it is on HGTV (lol) but happy about the lime green :)
Look how clean they keep this place!
I had to take a picture of Jason's office ceiling.
Our goal was to make this as sound proof as possible...lol
2 comments:
Wow- they've made a lot of progress this week! I love following the updates. I can't wait to see the end result! :)
I like lime green better than purple, anyway....
Post a Comment