At 7:55 AM this was in our drive way:
By 8 AM the guys were here taking it all downstairs and starting to frame. By 9:00 the plumber was here breaking up the concrete to put the plumbing in the bathroom. This is what I saw for the rest of the day:
So loud, which it was!
I should learn to get off manual on my camera....I love that his feet are in focus but not his head...LOL
Matthew wanted to show his fans he wasn't too upset by the jackhammer :)
In fact both him and Laney took great naps through it (which at times was shaking the first floor).
By 10 AM the tile for the walkout/basement/bar was in my garage ready to be put in.
At 4 pm the electrician was here.
At one point, there were 6 trucks here for our house and as many of you know, we live on a cauld-a-sac and a street with only 4 homes so parking is very limited. And we took all of that parking up :)
Here is how the day started:
And this is the progress from day one--amazing!
This was causing the extremely loud sound!
Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings :)
Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings :)
1 comment:
So fun! I can't wait to see what it looks like in the end. Did they give you a timeline?
Post a Comment