I don't know how crazy things start like in this house, but as I was blowing drying Laney's hair, things got crazy! The kids all started putting underwear (thank goodness clean underwear) on their heads, over their clothes and dance around. I love fun nights like these!
Laughing, figuring with these dance moves I don't even know why we are putting money in their 529s.
One of her best pictures....but alas, there are undies on her head!
Oh boy!
Then they crashed
(Matthew was taken to his room shortly after this picture was taken
as he was trying to jump from bed to bed).
Ok, some weren't wanting to sleep.
Look who I found under the bed!
This night reminds me of a night back in August of 2008.
Ella liked undies back then! LOL
As I see this picture, I barely remember that room (which later became Matthew's)
set up like this! Wow we rearranged that house a lot :)
3 comments:
These pictures are hilarious! Love them! It looks like it was a fun night in the Willett house. Hopefully they helped you put it all away when they were done (my girls are so bad at that!). :)
As you said, thank goodness the undies were clean!! And what a hoot that one of Ella's best pictures has a pair of undies surrounding her chin! Did they each "wear" their own or did they do a bit of swapping?
This is so hilarious! Such fun for the kids! And I have to agree that that photo of Ella is beautiful...too bad the undies are on her head...but there's always photoshop :) Your kids will just crack up when they get older and look back on these times.
Post a Comment