I love how you put the top news of the year on your card- such a great idea! Did you create them yourselves? I really liked that idea. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
Thanks, Kel! I did make them myself but I 100% stole the idea from my friend's Christmas card last year. In fact I kept her card for a whole year so I could copy it for this year. Her card changed each of the "fact" areas to red or green which was cuter but I couldn't mix colors like that on Picassa. Thanks!!
3 comments:
I love how you put the top news of the year on your card- such a great idea! Did you create them yourselves? I really liked that idea. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
great photo - now on to 2012 full speed!
Thanks, Kel! I did make them myself but I 100% stole the idea from my friend's Christmas card last year. In fact I kept her card for a whole year so I could copy it for this year. Her card changed each of the "fact" areas to red or green which was cuter but I couldn't mix colors like that on Picassa. Thanks!!
Post a Comment