Friday, December 30, 2011

Christopher Pop-In-Kins

The kids have had so much fun trying to find Christopher Pop-In Kins each morning. He is quite a sneaky elf but sometimes very lazy. In fact, there are times he had been so lazy that he had not moved his hiding spot until that morning (and some mornings, he was in the exact same place he was the day before! Silly Elf). One morning, Ella was on her way to the bathroom and saw that he was in the same spot as the day before (on the mantle). But low and behold, when she was finished going potty, he had moved! It was Christmas magic (or a forgetful elf).

Here are some of our favorite spots:


No turning the fan on!


He apparently wanted to have a snowball fight


Christopher is quite a dare devil. Hold on buddy!


Luckily elves don't grow or else he wouldn't fit here next year.


Um, eating Ella's cookies? 
She was a little perturbed at him when she saw a few bites missing.



Eating Peanut Butter Crackers

We had a great time with you, Christopher!
 I will definitely miss hearing the kids ask where the Elf each morning--especially Matthew asking, "Where Elfie?" The kids gave you a proper goodbye on Christmas Eve, and we all look forward to seeing you next year :)

3 comments:

IUgirl78 said...

Too funny--Reid still asks about the elf every day and says "night-night, Elf" every time he goes to bed. ;)

Your elf is super cute! I have to admit I loved seeing some of the hiding places as I still don't know what the inside of your house looks like! I think it's time for a blog post about that! ;)

Leslie said...

Kristy, I have been working on that post for like, um, months. No kidding...I started it back in August..lol. One of these days :)

Pigtail Mama said...

I agree with Kristy- I don't think I've seen your house yet! I like the blue in your kitchen- it looks like the blue in our downstairs bathroom which I LOVE!

Thanks for sharing what your elf was up to this Christmas. I'll have to steal some ideas for next year. I honestly miss our elf already- it was so much fun figuring out what he was going to do each day. Keith really got into it, too, which was awesome!