The house
You can't go wrong with these types of decorations
Ella was in charge of getting the icing ready
And then we were off!
The one picture of him decorating.
The others were him eating the decorations.
Whaaa? Me eating the icing?
I was caught...but it was worth it!
Another one decided to just eat the decorations!
How some of you get pics of all of your kids together amazes me.
This is my feeble attempt :)
What a great morning, and I will definitely be buying the premaid house. It saved a lot of frustration :)
2 comments:
I had no idea they made premade gingerbread houses! I don't think I would've shared that little secret if I were you. ;) We've only decorated gingerbread houses a few times--mainly b/c I didn't want Ryan handling the gingerbread. But we'll have to give it another shot--especially since yours turned out so well!
Your house turned out so cute! I saw the kits recently- we may try those next year. This year we're doing graham cracker houses. The girls are lucky we're doing anything...haha!
Your kids did a great job on that house!
Post a Comment