Friday, December 16, 2011
Oh the weather!
The weather has been so nice this week, and this is how Matthew has enjoyed most of these days: putting on his rain boots, running outside and jumping away. We have a few older neighbors who have loved looking out their windows and seeing him jump in the biggest puddles. Jumping over and over again. Some days, he doesn't even have shoes on...no joke! When Matthew spots neighbors checking him out, he waves, jumps into a puddle, makes the biggest splash he can and says, "I did it." Yes, they all eat this up!
I love letting him be a boy and have embraced the dirtiness that is Matthew. If I didn't embrace it I would be one stressed out mama. And I have learned to keep towels by the front door :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
If we have a boy you'll have to teach me how to embrace letting him be a boy. :) It looks like he was having a blast, though. What a good mama for letting him have fun- even if it involved lots of mud (and therefore lots of laundry!). :)
Post a Comment