Thursday, December 22, 2011

Interview with my 5 year old

How do you spell your name:
Laney

Are you happy with the name Mom and Dad gave you?
I really just want my name Du-Laney (her birth name is Delaney but she likes to say "du" laney).

What do you love about each person in the family:
Mom: She got me cookies and a doll.
Dad: He is nice.
Ella: She is a good big sis to me.
Matthew: He plays with me a lot. We like to play cars and trains.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A mommy.

How many kids do you want to have?
5
What is your favorite thing to do at home?
Play with my Ariel doll

What is your favorite thing to do at school?
Art

What is your least favorite thing about school?
The listening center because I just have to sit there and listen (I am not surprised by this! lol)

What is your favorite:
Book: Junie B Jones
Animal: Horses
Toy: Ariel Doll
Vegetable: Carrots
TV Show: Dora
Holiday: Easter and Christmas
Fruit: Strawberries
Treat: Pudding
Breakfast Food: Pancakes

What is your lucky number?
5

What are you most excited about now that you are 5?
What did you say, Mom? Matthew, bite my finger....yes, I lost her :)

No comments: