Sunday, February 26, 2012

Week 3

This week was another exciting week in project Basement Completion.

Paint, trim, tile, doors, shelves. Set to finish this coming week with carpet being the last thing on Friday. We might need to order a new banister as the one in stock was not our style but that doesn't really count, right?

Only one side of the basement in these pictures but the other side had nothing major but the paint. The walls are a dark grey and the bathroom is a dark khaki (like our living room and family room).


The knobs, plumbing etc will be put in tomorrow.
The wood on the bottom of the bar will be covered up with tile. 


Sink and toilet to be put in tomorrow as well



We are really excited about the door outside.
Ella was a little too excited....made us rethink this as I am sure when she is 16 this will be a great escape..lol

3 comments:

IUgirl78 said...

Everything is coming together! It's fun to see it go from the printed/virtual plans to reality! I bet you guys are so excited!

Pigtail Mama said...

Wow- it looks great! I love the wall color and the tile. The cabinets are nice, too! I bet you can't wait to have it all done!

KAY POPE said...

I still need my two tickets from Ella....