Saturday, December 22, 2012

Laney's 6 year old interview

Favorite color?  Pink

Favorite subject? Art

Favorite teacher? Mrs. Concannon

Favorite activity? math

Favorite song? Glad you Came

Favorite movie? Sophia the First

Favorite tv show? Sophia the First

Favorite book? Ballet Kitty

Favorite sport? Tennis

Best friend? Willow

Friends?  Lara, Amanda, Hayden

Favorite school memory? My teacher

Least favorite school memory?  When I fell (she was at the nurses office a lot....pretty sure we owe them bandaids).

Why do you like being a kid?  Because I love my mom

One word to describe you would be _______. fun

What do you like to do for fun? Go rollerskating

What do you love most about your sibling? They are silly and fun.

What was the nicest thing you did for someone?  When Camryn fell, I asked the teacher if I could take her to the nurses office.

What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now? I will be living by myself. I will be wooden house.

What is your favorite thing to do in the summer? Go to the beach

No comments: