After the Kruegers, it was time to get ready for the big man.
First, we put on our Christmas PJs. Thank you Nana Kay!
Eating the Reindeers' Carrots, Matthew?
The sugar and carrots were out.....if Rudolph came on Christmas Eve, the sugar would be red and on
Christmas morning, it was!
Ella made the plate for the reindeers just right.
Sprinkling one of the many bags of Reindeer food we had.
Ella's note to Santa:
Dear Santa,
I hope you like your gingerbread house and the reindeer will like our food. Is it yum, yum?
And watch out for Gabby. I hope you write a note.
From Ella.
These are the most ghetto houses but they decided the night before Christmas they wanted to make gingerbread homes. I had to make my own frosting and then had no red sprinkles.It was a riot but Santa like them and the kids really had fun making them.
No comments:
Post a Comment