On Thursday, December 20th the girls had their last day of school. I was excited to be able to go to both! I was in charge of treats for Laney's party so I took mint Oreos, dipped them in white chocolate and rolled them in crushed candy canes.
Mrs. Conconnan has all the kids give 5 compliments and all of my compliments were the same.....these arethe best cookies ever!
I put them on Laney's birthday plate as they doubled as Laney's birthday treats
She was so proud of her birthday crown...as she should be!
Lara and Laney......they have become such good friends
I was enjoying both of their parties so much I didn't take many pictures, but here is one of Ella and our new neighbor, Laney (what a riot there is another Laney on Circus Place).
What a fun day celebrating with our girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment