Monday, December 24, 2012

Elfie!

Although Elfie didn't move every single night, when he did, he was quite mischievous.


We came downstairs and saw this amazing gingerbread house and tree that Elfie had made!!
Ella came into our room after seeing this downstairs.
Mom, you have got to come down and see what Elfie did. But please don't be mad at him for using your sugar :)

The night before I was at a dessert auction for Kindervelt, an organization I am in that raises money for the local Children's Hospital. There are all kinds of desserts but when I saw this one, I knew this would be great for our house. Elfie helped spruce it up :)


And for Laney's birthday, he was hanging from the ceiling...Elfie!!




What a great view to see the kids from!


Oh Elfie......finishing up some last minute wrapping (this was on the 24th).
Laney's small blanket was on top of Elfie but Laney quickly grabbed it from him. Hopefully Elfie doesn't get cold today!

Thanks for visiting Elfie and see you next year!




No comments: