Saturday, August 6, 2011

Super Hero Laney


Last week Laney & Beckley went to a camp at Kids First Sport Complex. It was Super Hero week so not only did they get face painted today, they made capes earlier in the week and enjoyed swimming, gymnastics, basketball, reading books, ate lunch, etc. This picture was taken on PJ day :)

The first day I picked Laney up she said, "Mom, I had so much fun with Beckley. She wanted to play basketball with the rest of the class, but I didn't. So I just sat down and cried. I told the teacher I didn't know how to play basketball and she said I should just try. I didn't want to try. I just wanted to sit down and cry."

Ok, that just makes me laugh...SO Laney!

The girls had a great this week, so we signed them up to do another few days in a couple of weeks. Beckley and Laney have such a cute little friendship and we look forward to watching them grow up together :) There are usually only 2 classes per grade in Terrace Park Elementary so chances are pretty good they will be in class together. Since we love hanging out with the Sheltons, this will be great!

5 comments:

Julie said...

And you know Beckley's new BFF is of course Laney! Her most favorite thing about camp was Laney!! :)

KAY POPE said...

Kids do say the darnest things. After dropping books/dvds off at the library yesterday on our way downtown, the girls announced that a sign in the library window states "No guns allowed". I will have to go back and check that out....

Leslie said...

Mom, that is like their favorite part of walking into the library. Seriously, no guns allowed sign :) Of course my girls think that it means no water guns allowed. Too funny!

Pigtail Mama said...

Too cute! I love the picture of the girls together. Another precious photo!

IUgirl78 said...

That's great that Laney has a BFF of her own! They were rockin' the p.j.'s in that picture!