Friday, August 5, 2011

Dancing with Friends

There are 5 girls in our neighborhood that run around like the neighborhood gang (Ellie, Jill, Sophie, Ella & Laney). The kids will be at each others homes for hours and ride around the neighborhood in their barbie jeeps (not on their bikes much lately due to the heat).
We have an open room here that is called the Toy Room. It is right off the kitchen but a little bit away from the family room. The kids will dance for hours in there and play with Barbies (which I found a slew of on Craigslist). A post to come later on those as the girls have loved playing dress up with them (MJ carries around the naked Ken....poor boy...or sleeps with naked Barbies) :)


Ellie and Ella getting ready to dance.
Jill was leading them in a dance routine.




The Barbie Collection has provided hours of fun on these hot summer days!


Such a fun summer day with friends

2 comments:

IUgirl78 said...

How fun! I remember playing for hours on end with Barbies. We even had a little Barbie village in our playroom. :)

Sidenote: Did you get a new piano? That is awesome! Are your girls going to take lessons? I think you asked about Reese in an e-mail: We are just taking the summer off since our schedules were so crazy, but I hope to continue it this fall.

KAY POPE said...

These girls are as cute as the real Barbies are lovely. Good dance moves!