Monday, August 22, 2011

Dueling Piano

One of my favorite pics of my sister and I when were growing up is the both of sitting on the piano bench "playing" the piano. At the time of the picture she actually knew how to play but I was still a baby so I am sure I did some banging of my own :)

We happily bought a piano from the previous home owners and the kids have loved playing it. There is lots of banging but I have shown Ella a few basic songs that she tries to play. Once life calms down a bit I am going to look into piano lessons for her. It is in her genes. Laney loves dancing to any music I play (my fingers only remember 2 songs so it is the same songs over and over again). I am even thinking about taking lessons again. Kelly, I wish you were here to teach us both!! ;)


1 comment:

Pigtail Mama said...

How cool! What a great piano. I would love to have taught you...if only you were a little closer! :) I really wish we had a piano- I really miss playing.