Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Zumba!



Last weekend, Ella took a Zumba class with her friend Amanda (on the left) and Amanda's sister, Ella. You would never guess those two are sisters would you? ;)

The class started at the Hamilton County Sports Complex at 11:15. Ella was so excited to do a class like Mom does (I do Zumba at the gym from time to time).

After 45 minutes of practice, the parents come back in and watch the routine. It was adorable! There were about 10 girls in the class (probably ages 4-7).
Many girls go every week but you can pay by the class. We will probably do this again and what is nice is you can decide to do the class at the last minute (you can sign up there). What a fun activity during this cold weather!



3 comments:

Pigtail Mama said...

How fun! I bet it was a riot to watch, too (like the adult classes- haha!). I love that they have classes like these for kids (the Y has Zumba and Yoga for kids). It's nice that you can do it class by class, too. I hope one time you take a video. ;)

IUgirl78 said...

I love it! The Y offers Zumba for kids during Ryan's Tae Kwon Do class, but that's also when Reese is taking piano. If I had a kid to take with me, I'd be in there--it looks like so much fun! I'm w/ Kelly--you should take a video next time!

Leslie said...

Oh never fear girls, I had the camera and the video camera going (I looked like quite the paparazzi). Just to download it :)