Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Success School--fun for all

Jason and I went to AdvoCare's Success School a few weeks back. It was an absolute blast and solidified my journey with this outstanding company. We were blessed that the grandparents took turns watching the kids (Willetts Thursday-Saturday, Popes Saturday-Sunday.

The kids made T-shirts, went to Connor Prairie, went sledding at least twice, colored, made more sweets then humanly possible and just had a blast.

Thank you to our parents for being so willing to help out. I am glad the kids slept well and remained in fairly good moods (other than the girls fighting over the high heeled shoes and my dad threatening to throw them away. Yeah, it went crazy, I guess). But after the screaming and Laney falling asleep, all was good.

Plus I am glad the kids did so well so when we go back to Success School in August the parents will be excited to watch the kids :)



Hmm....interesting outfit choice :)



Fun with a box





Seriously, is he cute or what?



Baking away



Sledding
Notice whose house they were in front of?
I find it pretty sad that the Powells' driveway is the "big hill."







I love this picture...what fun!



Troy & J at Success School



Here I am with Dr. Dudrick, the pioneer of the TPN.
I was in awe of meeting him.
He has saved millions of lives by this invention and gave us RDs job security.
Usually people stand in line to ask the MDs questions. Not me. I just thanked him and told him I used to work as a critical care RD. He said, "You dietitians always love my invention."
I need an invention...that's it! I'm on it!



Darci, Tina, Jen, Mandy and me (notice the cute pink vest Jen gave me)





The famous author, Andy Andrews, spoke
He was a-mazing and fueled by AdvoCare :)



Troy & Jen coming off the stage
They were honored as new pin earners--Gold 3 Star which solidifies a $40,000 a year income.
Yes, we are open about money in AdvoCare as we all want financial freedom.
Troy & Jen also hit a pay period of Ruby as well--a $80,000 a year income.
Yeah, that is inspiring!



What a fun weekend!

2 comments:

Pigtail Mama said...

So after that post the only thought I have is, "Wow! The grandparents even took pictures!" Very impressive! :) Glad everyone had a great weekend!

IUgirl78 said...

Ha, ha--Kelly--I didn't even think about that, but it's true! It's nice they took pictures of what they did--and that they did so much with them!

So glad you guys had a great time at Success School. I remember Jen going in the past and always coming back pumped up about the company. So fun!