HA! This totally cracked me up! At least in the last picture he is in normal clothes, right? :) Poor Matthew- I think that is just part of being a little brother with big sisters! Just ask Ryan (and probably Reid, too!). What a cute post- and what a good sport Matthew is!!
Yeah...we've been there too many times! Luckily the cross dressing stops around preschool when they decide they're way too cool for that. ;) I also love the last picture of Matthew on the table...such a boy!
2 comments:
HA! This totally cracked me up! At least in the last picture he is in normal clothes, right? :) Poor Matthew- I think that is just part of being a little brother with big sisters! Just ask Ryan (and probably Reid, too!). What a cute post- and what a good sport Matthew is!!
Yeah...we've been there too many times! Luckily the cross dressing stops around preschool when they decide they're way too cool for that. ;) I also love the last picture of Matthew on the table...such a boy!
Post a Comment