Saturday, February 19, 2011

Our favorite bus riders



Searching through Picassa, I found this picture I took back in September.
Look how much these two have grown (and look how short Ella's hair is).

And let's also focus on the warm clothing they are wearing.......ahhhhhhh

2 comments:

IUgirl78 said...

That was the first thing I thought of..."It looks like it must be warm!!!" Oh, I can't WAIT for warmer weather!

It's fun to see how much both girls have changed. I can't believe how fast Ella's hair has grown. Reese has been trying to grow her hair out and I feel like we're on the slow boat to China...

Pigtail Mama said...

I think I remember summer. Hmmm... Oh, yes. It's coming back to me now. ;)

I can't wait to ditch the warm clothes we wear now and get out all of the short-sleeve shirts and sandals. It won't be long (right?)!

Cute pic!