Thursday, February 3, 2011
Stuck
For three days, we have been stuck inside. School and preschool have been canceled, the gym has been closed and the roads have been too slick to travel. And to top it off, Jason was stuck in Chicago the whole time so it was me and the kids.
The first day we spent from 10 AM-5PM with the Powells and a few hours with the Worthingtons so the day went quickly. The second day we did the same thing except we left the house (the other day everyone came here). It was a slick walk to our friend's house which had lots of kids crying on the ice--but we made it!
Thank goodness for Wii Dance, for reading, for games, and let's get serious--for TV :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ugh....seriously! There'd better only be 6 more weeks of winter because I don't think any of us can handle anymore! :) Sorry Jason was stuck in Chi town. That really stinks! The good thing is you have such great neighbors to hang with. We don't have anyone close to us, so I was the entertainment for the kids and that is SO MUCH FUN for me! Ha!
Hopefully school will get back to normal next week or we might need to form a winter support group or something! :)
You heard about the snow coming Saturday, right? And the storm moving in next week? :-D
I say we get giant snow cone makers and go to town.
Ugh, I think the worst part was that Jason was out of town. Otherwise I think the margarita machine might have come out, and it would've been one big party! Still, it was fun hanging out with you guys and letting the kids play!
Post a Comment