I am SO calling CPS.... :) What a cute picture! Matthew is a natural with the vacuum. :)
I didn't realize it was your first open house, either. I know it has been tough, but hang in there. I'm sure someone will fall in love with your house as much as you did at one time. Should we all stand on the corner with some house flyers? ;)
2 comments:
I didn't realize this was your first open house! You guys have had so many showings...the right person has to be coming along soon!
Meanwhile, just enjoy your extra-clean house!!
I am SO calling CPS.... :) What a cute picture! Matthew is a natural with the vacuum. :)
I didn't realize it was your first open house, either. I know it has been tough, but hang in there. I'm sure someone will fall in love with your house as much as you did at one time. Should we all stand on the corner with some house flyers? ;)
Post a Comment