Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wii Dance

My inlaws got me a Nano for Christmas (which I absolutely love--thanks Stan & Dean!!) and during NYE I got to play around with the video camera. It takes pretty good videos and was much easier to download to our computer than our camcorder.



Jason bought the girls the Wii Dance 2 for christmas and we have played it every day since then. I love that it gets us all moving (often sweating). The girls love the song It's Raining Men and a medley of all the songs (for some reason Ella just loves the medleys).

It has been a blast!

2 comments:

IUgirl78 said...

Wow! You got a Nano? Man--and Jason got an iPad, too? You guys are super fancy over there! I'm still rockin' out to my iPod Shuffle. ;)

I love Just Dance 2--so fun! We got it for Christmas, too. Ryan's favorite is some techno song that drives me crazy, and Reese loves "Tik Tok" by Kesha. Loved seeing the kids dance!

Pigtail Mama said...

I love that game! It's so fun. We have the first one, so I may have to get the second one. Kristy and Joel got me the Michael Jackson one for my birthday and it is HARD! Talk about working up a sweat! :)

The Nano takes such good videos, doesn't it? I love it!