Sunday, January 23, 2011

Toy Story 3

After the week we had, Jason and I were so excited to spend some time with the girls. Jason bought tickets to Toy Story 3 on Ice back in December but we didn't tell the girls. They woke up Saturday and we couldn't wait to tell them the fun day ahead! Matthew had a sitter starting at 4 pm, so after she showed up, we went to dinner downtown and then to the ice show. We had a great time!





The only camera I took was our point & shoot--no zoom lens!
Yes, we had great seats :)



Buzz made his entrance



Check out these toys--they were great!



The claw
And the aliens trying to avoid being the toy it picks



The claw got Buzz!



Woody was close enough to wave to us all
The girls just loved him!



Well, and they loved their snow cones :)



What a great night with our little ladies!

3 comments:

KAY POPE said...

What a special evening for you, Jason and your girls. I don't see how you kept the event a secret until that morning! I just love the animals and know that Ella and Laney will not soon forget this wonderful evening.

IUgirl78 said...

You must have had great seats...those a great pictures! I agree with your mom-I can't believe you waited that long to tell them. I would've used that for leverage for weeks and weeks. :) Glad you guys had a great time!

Pigtail Mama said...

So fun! You did have really good seats. That's so awesome! Glad you had such a fun time. I'm sure it was great to do something fun after the week you had!