Amanda is 6 and is in Ella's kindergarten class. They are a fun family to be around because they have two other children (Ella who is 4 and Aiden who is 2). So all of our kids have buddies in the other family to play with.
Amanda came over about 4:30 and it was straight fun until they crashed. We ordered pizza, baked cookies, played house, watched Rapunzel--tons of fun!
We were all excited to have Amanda over!
Yes, Matthew is in a baby doll stroller--wonder how much longer the stroller will last?
The note Ella made earlier in the day
"Please Stay My Room." Translation: Please Stay OUT OF My Room
Yes, this was aimed at Laney
Laney was very jealous that Ella had a friend over and that Amanda's younger sister, Ella, couldn't join her. There were many tears in the beginning and at bedtime, but she crashed and was my only kid to sleep in.
Who doesn't love cookie time?
Everybody was enjoying the movie
Jason and I enjoyed the quiet time :)
Who needs a full couch?
The girls went to bed about 9:45-10pm and by 5:45 AM they were both dressed and were playing Uno in Ella's room. They had such a great time together, and I see many more sleepovers in our future.
2 comments:
So fun! I love the note Ella wrote. :) What a special memory for all of you! At least there was some sleep for everyone, although I hope you didn't have to get up at 5:45! Ha! It sounds like you did a great job of entertaining them!
Yay for sleepovers! I was wondering how it would all go down. I remember staying at my friend's house and having to go home in the middle of the night. (Well, it seemed like the middle of the night but could've been 10 p.m. for all I knew!) It seems like they had a lot of fun!
I love Ella's note and the translation! At first I thought, "How sweet! She wants her to stay in her room!" Then your translation made me laugh out loud!
Post a Comment