Laney came down for breakfast recently and was holding on to a locket that the Easter Bunny brought her. I hadn't seen the locket in a while but I could tell at that moment it was bringing her such joy (she had the biggest smile on her face).
She said, "Mom, I have been holding on to this locket all morning and singing to it. Singing to it reminds me of Windsor. So I keep it open, look inside, and pretend Windsor is looking back at me."
I asked her to sing me the song that she was singing to the locket and although it was not a tune I recognized it included the lyrics, "Windsor, I love you, I miss you, I hope heaven is funnnnnn."
Nothing like having a special moment with my little lady at 7:20 AM. Nothing like a happy cry at 7:20 AM either :)
2 comments:
Oh my, that is just SO sweet! What a precious little girl. Don't you just love those moments? I love the pictures of Laney. You can just tell how happy she is! What a great story!!
That is absolutely precious!! That had to make your day! :) I love the pictures--she does look so happy!
Post a Comment