Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Our little man




Will have a full post soon with all the details.

3 comments:

KAY POPE said...

I just love the fashionable bathrobe, slippers and arm board! Is the cut over his left eye from the mirror falling on him last week? It was nice seeing Matthew so active since it has been a tough go for him the last few days - poor little guy. I am glad the whole family is functioning well with such wonderful neighborhood/friend support. Love ya!

Pigtail Mama said...

Poor kiddo! I love the kid-sized hospital gown! I'm so sorry you guys had to go through all of that and hopefully you'll never have to go through it again! So scary!

IUgirl78 said...

What a sweet video. Hopefully he's so little that he won't remember any of this someday. I can't believe all that he had to go through...his parents, too! Glad he's doing better!