Thursday, January 13, 2011

Does Frosty Come to Life?

The girls were set out to see if Frosty would come to life. They got bundled up and headed out to make Frosty.









After Ella was determined on using the shovel by herself and not let Laney have a turn, Laney jumped on the swing and did her own thing. She said, "Mom, I grew. Now I can pump my legs." I will definitely miss having a swing set at our new house!



Then she wanted to sweep snow to make Frosty



Well, here is Frosty. He had almonds for his face.
The bowl, well, it was just the carrier for the almonds so the girls just left it.
I will pick that up in a few months when the snow melts.



Laney's face when she realized that Frosty didn't come to life.

*As a sidenote, do you see Laney's snow pants? Well, a few nights ago I went to Toys R Us because there was a great diaper deal. After grabbing some diapers, I realized their clothes were on sale--crazy on sale! I got Matthew a coat and snow pants for like $10 and I got him $1.50 shoes for the summer. Anyways, the pants were a 3T and I thought I would put those on Laney for this quick snow time (she didn't have any snow pants). Well, they were perfect! Yay for bargains!*

1 comment:

IUgirl78 said...

That is too cute that they were trying to make Frosty come to life! I'm kind of sad for them that he didn't...Oh, to be a kid again! Cute post!