After many discussions with friends and family, we have decided to make our blog private. This means that our blog can only be viewed by those that we invite. I personally love reading so many people's blogs, many whom I don't really know other than in the cyber world, but for the safety and security of our children, we feel this is best.
If you have any issues logging in or find this a bother, please let me know! I aim to please :)
3 comments:
I honestly don't blame you, Leslie--especially since your last name is in your blog title. Don't worry--I'll keep reading!
Thanks for your continued support. It was 1) too easy to figure out where we go (by pictures of parks, childrens museum, activities, school, etc) 2) our kids' names are all over it as many of us have used our last names in posts and our kids names are obviously all over!
Hopefully won't be a big pain for the blogging community :) I hate having to think of stuff like that.
I don't blame you, either! Like I said on FB, we've considered it. I totally stalk my Sitemeter and if there's ever anything shady I'd pay the subscription fee to find out who it is. In fact, I was concerned last year because Mexico came up a few times. I told Keith about it and we were scared, then realized that my good friend was in Mexico for vacation. I'm glad it had a happy ending, but it can definitely be scary. It's too bad we have to think of these things, but you can never be too safe.
Post a Comment