I found this fun video option on Picassa and boy did it make processing a slideshow movie easy! While in TN, Jason and I really got a chance to play around with our new camera lens, and we are so happy with some of the pics we got. Not every picture in this video is with our new lens but you can sure tell which ones are :)
3 comments:
What a neat video, and what a perfect song! I especially love that last picture- it's just precious! Your new lens definitely takes great pictures, but you know that the photogs get credit, too! :) It looks like you guys had a ton of fun. I love how involved your parents are with your girls- I can tell it just from looking at the pictures. What a wonderful- and beautiful- family you have!
Ooh! Love the last slide! I also love that song...so precious! You guys took such a great pictures. I even love the one where the flag is in focus and then you can see some others blurred out behind it. You guys are getting so artsy!
It looks like you had a great time on your trip. You wouldn't know from looking at the pictures that Matthew wasn't sleeping very well and that you were exhausted! You guys all looked so stinkin' happy!
Cute slideshow! MUCH more interesting than the 5-minute video on my blog right now! :) I can't wait for the day when Gabby and Laney can actually play without fighting. hehe
Post a Comment