The girls favorite thing about vacation was riding a horse. We did this last year and although Ella was excited to go, once she got on the horse she cried and lasted about 10 seconds before wanting to get off. But this time, she loved it! Her horse's name was choco and Laney's horse's name was fireball. Laney has always been more adventurous than Ella but I think seeing her big sister ride the horse got her even more excited to ride. For once, the sisterly influence was a positive one instead of the usual-- Laney ending up in a time out :)
Getting ready for their ride
Trotting along the path
The owner was telling us that they have 28 horses in their stables. The horses were all so well taken care of and enjoyed seeing visitors.
In 2008, right before Ella started balling and begging to get off the horse.
She looks a lot happier this year. 2009
Nothing better than a family photo
This horse just followed Laney and my dad around. Luckily there was a fence protecting us or else this horse might have followed our van home :)
2008
2009 What a difference a year makes!
The horse riding went off perfectly, and we all had a great time! Thanks mom and dad for your patience with us; everything seems like an adventure with these kids :)
Aw, how fun! I love the shot of them riding the horses (the one taken from behind). It's too cute! The pictures are great and the girls are just adorable- as always!
I love that you take the same family picture in the same spot each year. What a cool idea! I love all of the pictures of the girls riding the horses. It looks like they were having a great time!
3 comments:
sniffff... I don't like pictures where our babies all look so big! How can they be big enough to ride horses? boo sniff
Aw, how fun! I love the shot of them riding the horses (the one taken from behind). It's too cute! The pictures are great and the girls are just adorable- as always!
I love that you take the same family picture in the same spot each year. What a cool idea! I love all of the pictures of the girls riding the horses. It looks like they were having a great time!
Post a Comment