Sunday, September 20, 2009

It's a ZOO over here!



On Friday, Laney was given the huge responsibility of taking care of her preschool class pet, Silly. Silly is my kind of animal--he requires little to no attention, he doesn't want to eat, he doesn't whine and just sits there and looks soft and cute!

Well you guessed it...he is a stuffed seal. Laney is in the Seal Class at school, hence the class pet being a seal. Laney was so proud to take Silly home; she made him a bed with a pillow, give him toys to sleep with and even tried to feed him. Luckily for Silly's fur, I stopped her before she fed him peanut butter :)



Silly's new bed



It turned into a family production as Ella made Silly a pillow



Laney pretending to drive Silly to school



The only safe place for Silly in our zoo is under the trampoline



Who doesn't love to fall asleep belly up?
Silly in his new bed.



Thanks for coming to visit our zoo, Silly!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute! =)

Pigtail Mama said...

I think that is such a cute idea! I love the picture of Laney and Silly. So, so cute!

Doesn't love a wall said...

these are sooooooo cute! I love that they are teaching responsibilty so young!

IUgirl78 said...

That is just precious! Did you share any of the pics with her teacher? I'm sure she'd love to see how well Laney took care of Silly!

Emily said...

That is adorable! I love that they let each kid have a turn!