Saturday, June 27, 2009

Who's your daddy?



I don't know who your daddy is but all I know is that my children have been blessed with the best daddy! For those that know me, know that I love to dote on my husband. Jason is such a fantastic father and has really helped me out the past month. I obviously did not feel good and had no energy, but Jason stepped up to the plate.

Some of the activities he has done with the girls the past few weeks includes: Monkey Joe's, the Children's Museum, out to lunch, to the park, to the gym, the sprinkler parks (both Billaricy and Dilland). Yeah, I know I have it good to have such an active and supportive husband!

The Children's Museum has a new entrance and I included some pics of the dinosaurs that appear to be climbing in the building. How Jason managed 2 kids and taking all the pics that he did amazes me. Thanks for all you do, J!



Daddy's girl



Ella loves the water parks.



Although I was a nervous wreck,
Laney climbed all the way to the top of the slide
laughing the whole way up and down.




Time to paint daddy with water from the sprinkler park.



You can tell what she was going to do in the last pic.
Yep, she poured the whole bucket of water on J.



Team Work



Always a crowd favorite--the merry go round



The dinosaurs at the museum



Who has bigger muscles?
Here they are at Dicks Bodagious BBQ for lunch today.



Thanks Dad! We love you!

5 comments:

braun brothers said...

Yay! What a great daddy! :)

IUgirl78 said...

What a sweet post! Joel told Jason in the car to knock it off and stop making all other dads look bad. :) I am so impressed with all that he's been doing with the girls--and for you and Matthew as well. He's a keeper, Leslie!

Emily said...

Jason, you really do go above and beyond and it is so heartwarming that your wife notices and gushes over you! You are truly an inspirational father and husband. Keep up the good work!

P.S. (A post about how wonderful your wife is for pushing out a big baby and then taking her kids to the water park 4 days postpartum might score you some extra points.)

Aunt H said...

That is so sweet, Leslie!! You both are very blessed to have one another. And your kids (I almost said "your girls" - gotta watch that! Matthew wouldn't like that) are extremely blessed to have you both.

Pigtail Mama said...

Wow- he IS great! I will be forwarding this post promptly to Keith. :) I love that he enjoys being with his kids so much! Way to go, Jason!