On Sunday, my parents came for a visit.
Although it was a quick visit, the girls had so much fun just hanging out.
They road bikes, went on walks, ate another birthday cake,
enjoyed rock candy and enjoyed just lovin' on their grandparents.
Ella playing with her buddy, Grandpa Mike
Since you tickle me, I will lick you.
Did you get a boo-boo Grandpa Mike?
Ella gave her Grandpa nothing but the best--a coveted Hello Kitty band aid.
I need to buy stock in that company!
While Mom and Dad were playing with the kids,
the adults enjoyed some relaxation time.
The girls sure kept the grandparents hoppin',
but I don't think my parents minded :)
Bye Nana and Grandpa.
Thanks for the visit and "see you next time."
Laney has learned to say the letters in her name.
Although it sounds like I was just saying them all
(she was speaking so quietly) she does say them :)
I guess repetition does work.
Riding her big girl bike

3 comments:
Looks like you have had lots of fun with family lately! :)
Whoo-hoo! Another birthday cake! Too bad we were out of town, or we would've invited ourselves over. :) It looks like your girls adore their grandparents--both sets, of course. I love that they play and interact with them, too. Glad you all had a great time!
Oh, so fun! I love your chairs, and those close-ups of both girls are great! Of course you have very cute subjects. :) Visits from grandparents is always a good thing!!
Post a Comment