Saturday, June 13, 2009

Who is 31?

Last night we went out to dinner with two of our favorite couples: the Worthingtons and the Powells. We went to Stir Crazy for dinner and then to Fionn MacCools for drinks (my water was delicious).

Jen and Kristy got me the most beautiful necklace from the local store, Tangerine but the real present was a night away with my hubby and great friends! Thank you all for a fun and relaxing night!!! And I guess it's official...I am in my "30's."



The ladies: Jen, me and Kristy



Guess who is fueled by Advocare?
Don't mess with JP!



Thanks J for making my birthday so relaxing.
I think every day should be my 24th birthday.....hahaha

3 comments:

Pigtail Mama said...

Happy, happy birthday, Leslie! You don't look a day past 19! :) Seriously, those are great pictures of you- a lady who is due anyday with a baby! My head always looked three times bigger because I promise every inch of me was swollen- especially my nose! I hope you had a great birthday!

Emily said...

So cute! Glad you had a wonderful time celebrating with good friends!

IUgirl78 said...

We had so much fun helping you celebrate your birthday! I felt bad that your meal was so-so at Stir Crazy and then we went out for drinks and you had to inbibe in water. :(

I love the pictures--you truly look fabulous!!!