Laney has been fairly sick this week so although she hasn't gotten to touch Matthew,
she did get to see him through the nursery window.
Pics of her and Matthew to come once she is feeling better.
Now there is one proud big sis!
Ella can't get enough of Matthew.
Ella can't get enough of Matthew.
To say we had a lot of visitors is an understatement.
It was awesome to have so many people stop by!
I am sorry for those that I did not get pics of: Jennifer, Stephanie, Emily, the Hanovans
It was awesome to have so many people stop by!
I am sorry for those that I did not get pics of: Jennifer, Stephanie, Emily, the Hanovans
We are truely blessed with such supportive friends!!!
3 comments:
Oh, wow! You've gotten such great pictures of him! Aren't you so glad you have that awesome camera?!?
That's great that you've had so many visitors. It really helps to pass the time, doesn't it? Of course when I had my babies, I didn't have a computer, blogs, or Facebook...just stone tablets that I had to chisel out of if I wanted to write anything down. Ha! Sorry, I just felt so ancient when I was writing all of that. :)
Good luck with your last night there! We look forward to seeing you soon!
Leslie, you've got such a handsome little boy! I'm glad to see he came out a Matthew and not a Maddie. It was good to meet you last week. Best of luck as you settle into a family of 5!
These pictures are fantastic! Matthew is soooo adorable!!
Hope he is as good a sleeper as your girls were!!
Patty
Post a Comment