Saturday, January 31, 2009

What is your name?

I thought this was the cutest idea that I stole from a friend of mine (thanks Emily!). I plan on recording the girls saying their own names throughout the years to see how their pronunciation changes--there is our first attempt. I would love to get both girls sitting down next to each other and say their names but YEAH RIGHT! I'll take what I can get :)

Laney Leigh Willett




Ella Kathryn Willett
Notice how Laney falls in the background? At least she didn't seem to mind!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute Idea! We make Josie say her name all the time, but have never filmed it---Melillo is funny name coming out of a 2 year old mouths. Love the videos!!

Pigtail Mama said...

What a great idea! I love hearing kids say their names. Your girls do an outstanding job! Did you know that Clare's middle name is Kathryn, too? Too funny! :)

IUgirl78 said...

Ouch! That looked like it would hurt to fall on the truck, but Laney just bounced right back as always!

What a cute idea! It will be fun to do that every once in awhile and see how they change. :)

Doesn't love a wall said...

Love it! My mom only just taught Madda today how to say Madeline. Then she taught her Madeline Grace. I will have to do this!