Monday, January 19, 2009

The Pope (but not THE Pope) Family comes to visit

My parents and sister as well as my mom's sister, Anne (who lives in Florida), came for a visit this past Sunday. The girls had so much fun jumping around, playing hide and seek, changing clothes and playing Guitar Hero, and that was just my mom, Cindy and Anne :) But seriously, Ella and Laney loved seeing their family and just being goofy.

The dueling guitar hero was brought out and boy did we play! All participants showed much improvement by the end of the visit, and it lead to some good, friendly competition.

I know driving up and back in one day makes a long day but thank you Mom, Dad, Cindy and Anne for the visit! We sure miss seeing you on a regular basis but we will take any visit we can get!

Mom, Cindy and Anne

Ella and her Aunt Cindy playing around

Laney and Grandpa Mike playing the which hand game?

Ella and Nana Kay

Cindy and Aunt Anne

3 girls, 3 guitars--those are some rockin' babes!

Mom, Ella and Anne intently watching the Guitar Hero Competition

Hey, I wanna play!

I LOVE this picture! My parents, all serious, playing Painted Black.

Dad showing Laney her new guitar

Ella is the true photographer in the family

But here are her subjects laughing at the picture she just took :)

Playing the infamous hide and seek game that we play at least once a day.


Windsor got some great puppy love thanks to Cindy and Anne.
He was in dog heaven!

Laney was loving Auntie Cindy time!

Anybody that knows my girls, knows that anytime
is a good time for snack time.
Windsor obviously agrees!

Nana and Laney enjoying their cuddle time

She can sure be a ham when she wants to be

Thanks for a great visit Cindy, Mom, Anne and Dad

7 comments:

Layla and Delia said...

What a cute little baby bump, Leslie! :)

Doesn't love a wall said...

You are so cute you little Pope!

five dot design said...

Girls with guitars
Daddy's little angel
Girls with guitars
What's the world coming to?
Girls with guitars
Mothers tend to worry about
Girls with guitars

IUgirl78 said...

What a cute post! I knew your parents were coming, but I didn't realize your aunt and sister would be there as well. How fun for all of you! You had such great pictures. I loved the ones of everyone playing Guitar Hero--esp. your parents. Too cute! I'm glad you all had a wonderful time!

Carrie said...

You are too freaking cute, Leslie! I love your little bump. Wanna trade? haha

Ella and Caden said...

What a wonderful family day! And love your baby bump - you look fabulous!

Pigtail Mama said...

How fun! I love the green shirt on you- what a great color! You look great! I'm glad that you got in a nice visit with the fam. :)

BTW- love the title of this post. Oh, and are you or are you not going to find out what you are having? I voted NO (because I didn't find out with either one), BUT I love knowing what people are having! I'm nosy like that. :)